It’s our favorite time of the year.
It’s the time of the year when we get to showcase yet another collection, at an event unlike any other.
Yes, it’s time for the High Point Market.
For the last few weeks, our team has been constantly traveling back and forth between our office in Surrey, BC and High Point, NC to prep for our biggest trade show appearance of the year. Our High Point showroom, an exquisite home to several hundred newly released pieces, spans over 20,000sqft and is one that you’ll not want to miss. In this post, we’re giving you an exclusive sneak peek into Mercana’s High Point release for this spring, so read on!
So, What is the High Point Market?
The High Point Market is the world’s largest home furnishings trade show and it takes place in the city of High Point, North Carolina. With over 2000 exhibitors spread across an area of ten million sqft. and 180 buildings, the High Point Market is most certainly a great place to be for product enthusiasts, professionals, exhibitors and designers alike.
OK, That Sounds Great. How do I get There?
Approximately 80,000 people visit The High Point Market in its four-day run. Thus, planning your visit ahead of time is recommended. Here’s a quick list of things you need to do:
- Register for the event. Although you can register on-site, we recommend taking care of this step ahead of time.
- Book your accommodation. Again, this is something we recommend doing as soon as you can. If you’re traveling in a group, Private Home Rentals may be a good idea.
- If you’re flying into High Point, you have the option of choosing between one of three airports – Piedmont Triad (GSO), Raleigh-Durham (RDU) and Charlotte/Douglas (CLT). All three airports have regularly scheduled, free shuttles to and from the market area.
- Planning your visit is another important step since it is quite difficult to check out what every exhibitor has. The official High Point Market website has a MyMarket tool (and an App) that helps you plan your visit.
- This is the most important step of all – Come Visit the Mercana Showroom!
These are the most basic steps we recommend you follow if you plan to visit the High Point Market! For a more detailed insight on the Market and what to expect, we strongly recommend you check out the official High Point Market Website.
I’m ready for a Sneak Peek into Mercana’s Showroom!
And, we’re excited to be sharing this exclusive glimpse of our new collection & showroom with you.
Inspired by the season of renewal, our latest collection introduces a fresh palette of colors, fabrics, and patterns that stimulate rejuvenation.
Our Spring 2019 release, a compilation of exquisite pieces that strikes a balance between coziness and airiness, is the result of a merger between clean designs, near-neutral hues, and diverse materials. Our guests at the high point showroom will be the first to experience this lively collection of several new pieces of Art, Furniture, Lighting, and Décor in person.
This season of new beginnings is a rather special one for us as we’re ecstatic to be showcasing – for the first time ever – our Studio M line of premium furnishings. Comprising of signature products that are tailored for those that demand more from life, Mercana’s Studio M collection is the ultimate incarnation of our many masterful years in the industry. Our High Point showroom will host the biggest compilation of Studio M products yet, since its release earlier this year – something we’d not want you to miss!
We hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of our HPMKT showroom. For more content like this, subscribe to our blog and never miss out on exciting news, inspiration and tips on home and interior decor.
We’re excited to see you at our showroom between the 6th of April and 10th of April at IHFC, Floor 3, C332. For updates on the High-Point trade shows and to keep up with us, we recommend following us on Instagram and Facebook.
See You There!